Developing strategies for learning content is crucial for an organization and SAP Successfactors adopts a specific approach to supplement the learning process.
There are certain specific features of the SAP Successfactors Learning that makes it unique in how the content is handled effectively.
- Security, storage and delivery of content: A right content is essential to initiate best learning for the next generation. The storage, security and delivery are a part of the Learning management System. SAP Successfactors manage and update the content for eLearning and deliver the content securely to the external as well as internal users. This also reduces the overheads on IT Department.
- Access to Quality and Inexpensive External Content: The Open Content Network (OCN) from SAP Successfactors provide the facility of getting access to high quality content from external sources. The content on the network is created by the experts around the globe for the worldwide organizations.
- Engaging content from Experts transform employees to Lifelong Learner and Teacher: Partners are being added to Open Content Network on regular basis. Few of the content experts on the OCN Network are from Udacity, openHPI, Lynda.com, Courseera and many more. The courses are available in the form of catalogs as a part of the curriculum.
- Easy documentation: SAP Enable is a tool for documentation and performance support which allows creating and deploying test scripts, transaction documentation and e-learning material.
- Management of Learning Content: The Content Management Service helps in reducing the cost of content library maintenance and increases the effectiveness of the content. The consultants in the management services test and validate the content.